Activator Windows 8.1/Office 2013 with Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 100% Work. You are user of windows 8.1 and still can not activate your Windows 8.1? After yesterday I share activator windows 8.1 and it turns out there are still some issues so there is a friend who can not activate its Windows 8.1 using activator that once I share . As I promised before , so this time I gave newest activator to activate your Windows 8.1 .
Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 is an all in one application and the new activator that can activate your windows through managing licensing , deploying , and activation of Microsoft Office and Windows with an automatic . This software is an all in one application which you can use to activate your own office as well , if you still have office 2013 that are not yet active .
To be able to run this activator you must have some applications that are already installed in your PC , the Microsoft . Net Framework 4.5 or 4.0 . If you do not have please download here Net Framework first . To find out what can be done this microsoft toolkit, please see the features of this software below .
Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 features :
- Added functions to get HRM and Default Product Keys
- Automatically use TAP adapter if using localhost ( IP , localhost string , or Machine Name ) on KMS V6 .
- Detect OEM : DM License Keys for Backup and Restore
- KMS Activation Full support for Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1/Server Microsoft Office 2013 using KMSEmulator (requires TAP Adapter ) .
- Improved Network Drive Check .
- License Backup and Restore will not prompt for Windows Embedded Volume Keys ( such as Windows Thin PC ) .
- Renamed Check / Show the Registry to check / Show System .
Microsoft Toolkit can Activate :
- Windows Vista Bussines / Enterprise
- Windows 7 Professional / N / Enterprise / N
- Windows 8 All Edition
- Windows 8.1 All Edition
- Office Pro Plus , Visio , Project Pro 2010/2013
- Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/R2
Notes : To use this activator run by right-clicking on the application and select " Run as Administrator "
Link Download :