0

You are Fans of PES 2013 game? certainly have been eager Latest Update PES 2013. Well this time I share-it Latest Update PES 2013 PESEdit 2013 Patch 6.0 for free to all my friends. In the latest PESEdit,
includes all transfers that occurred until September 2013. For anyone who is already transfer I do not understand, because I'm not too fanatical about football, so I can only inform you that in PES 2013 Latest Update PESEdit 2013 Patch 6.0, it's been an update all player transfers until September 2013 this Month .

PESEdit 2013 Patch 6.0 Features:

Transfers: ALL transfers up to September 3 (600 new summer transfers since patch version 5.1; transfers summer 3000 in total)

New kits: Ajaccio, Atletico, Barcelona, Bastia, Bayern Munich, Benfica, Bordeaux, Brescia, CSKA Moscow, Evian, Kiev, Kobenhabn, Kuban Krasnodar, Leverkusen, Lyon, Nacional Madeira, Olhanense, Pacos Ferreira, PAOK, Porto, Real Sociedad , Schalke, Vitoria Setubal






Link Download :


Post a Comment

 
Top